By legal | January 1, 2007
Who we are
The registered office of Nutricherry LTD:
73 Park Lane,
Croydon, CR0 1JG.
Nutricherry LTD is also the data protection officer for all the above sites.
Privacy is of the utmost importance to us, and we want you to feel comfortable using this site. You can rest assured any data provided to us will be held securely and not sold or exchanged with any third party, unless we are required to by law (for example as part of a criminal investigation), or it is a trusted third party helping us deliver our website or business products. Trusted third party companies may have access to personally identifiable information, but only on a need-to-know basis and are under obligation to keep your information completely confidential.
More detailed information
- About Cookies [www.aboutcookies.org]
- Information Commission Office [www.ico.gov.uk]
Personal data and cookie storage
In the following sections we discuss the cookies that are used by our sites, along with any data that may be stored.
Required for site use:
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is stored in a rotating access log on our secure server. It is used only to ensure the site is working properly.
- To determine the ongoing usefulness of our sites, and help us understand where new content should be focused, we use Google Analytics to monitor traffic. They may install cookies and store IP addresses. We don’t look at individual data, just aggregated country / city level information.
Content provided to us by third parties:
All the below companies are EDPR complaint.
- To allow people to comment on articles we use Disqus comment system on some of our sites, again Disqus may store cookies and hold some personalised information. If you write a comment it will be stored on Disqus servers.
- We also have some embedded Twitter and facebook code along with add-this buttons, these may store cookies or personal information on our behalf.
- Some of our sites have mail-chimp based newsletters. Mail-chimp will securely hold your contact details and will ensure it has your authority to send mails to you on our behalf. You can unsubscribe easily from any newsletter we send.
- We embed youtube videos in some pages of the site, again youtube may store cookies and hold personally identifiable information.
Contact and registration forms
- We have contact forms in most of our sites. These forms work over https and securely send your data to our email server, which is based on GSuite. These mails may be stored while we process them, and historically as part of our help desk systems.
- Some of our products may request registration, it’s never mandatory, but we prefer if people register so we know who’s using our products. These registrations are stored securely on our servers. You can request your details are removed using the contact form below in “Your rights to information”.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the EDPR legislation and the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
Your Rights to information
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you, which can be obtained by request by contact us page - click here. This will result in an email being sent to Nutricherry LTD’s email system.
Third party links to other Websites